Technical support from ISPmanager company
Where to ask questions about products?
Technical support is provided only in the Ticketing system of your Client area (Support center → Send ticket. If you have general questions, you can send them to email, Live-chat or ask over the phone.
We have a smart knowledge base that help configure and use our products. You can quickly find answers here.
Customer care department vs Technical support
The customer care department generally helps with payments or service activation; however, we can also help to resolve deeper technical issues. We can assist in installation for free and provide links to documentation that can help.
ISPmanager Technical support team helps install and configure software products on a client’s server. Besides, technical specialists can help configure the ihttpd-server, troubleshoot issues in panels, install SSL-certificates.
Technical support of the Software Product does not include:
- Server troubleshooting where ISPmanager is installed.
- Customization of the system and third-party software.
- Network configuration on customer's server.
- Setup/update/reinstall of PHP, MySQL, and other services.
- Development, implementation and support of plug-ins/add-ons for ISPmanager.
If you installed software products from third-party repositories manually, and that operation caused ISPmanager to fail, our Technical support team decline all responsibility for restoring your control panel.
How to grant access to the server?
To resolve the issue, we need to see logs of the operation and check the configuration. That's why we need to have a remote access to your server. You can grant access in the control panel or via the console.
In the control panel
- Open the control panel.
- Navigate to Settings → System configuration.
- Select theу Grant ISPmanager support access check box to allow our technical support staff to access your server. Also write the IP address of your server.
In the console
- In the console /usr/local/mgr5/sbin/licctl enable ispmgr support access, where ispmgr is a short name of the control panel.
- Let us know the port number, if ssh is running on a non-standard port.
How to get technical support by the phone, Skype, Telegram, etc.
ISPmanager specialists provide support only in tickets in the Client area. We don’t help with technical issues over the phone, via Skype or social networks. It’s important to keep the history in a single place so that support staff can can view it when needed. In the Client area you can find all the information about clients, their services, and ticket history.