Update the panel
You can update ISPmanager manually or automatically.
- log into the control panel and navigate to Settings → System configuration
- In the Server tab select the check box Update software automatically and select Update ISPsystem’s products or update all the system packages.
- in the console execute the command: /usr/local/mgr5/sbin/pkgupgrade.sh coremanager,
- or log into the control panel and navigate to Help → About program→ Update product
- or use standard methods of the os package manager.