CloudLinux is specifically designed for hosting companies and optimized for shared hosting. This OS brings a lot of benefits by allowing you to improve stability, density, security, and performance of the server. For more information please refer to the article CloudLinux features.
- a virtual or physical server that supports hypervisor virtualization;
- a virtual server must have the "virtio" network card;
- Supported operating systems (x64):
- CentOS 7 (recommended).
- all cluster node must be added in ISPmanager with a public IP address;
- check that wget is installed. It is used during the conversion.
Complete the following steps to start the installation process:
- Purchase a CloudLinux license:
To add a new cluster node to CloudLinux you will need to buy more nodes for your existing license.
- Go to Integration → Modules → Buy.
- Enter the id of the ISPmanager Business License.
- Enter the number of nodes in ISPmanager Business in the Number of module licenses fields.
- Set the Auto-renewal period.
- Click on Add to cart.
- Pay for the order.
- Click on Integration → Modules → Install.
- Click on Ok.
The system will perform the following operations:
- Connect the local node to the cluster if it has not been added before.
- Start the cldeploy script to convert the operating system and get a license by the server IP address.
- Convert the local cluster node.
- Convert the remote cluster nodes.
It will also run the following operations during the conversion process:
- Reinstall MySQL.
- Delete the following packages if the cluster node has the role Web-server:
- Delete the following packages if the server has the role Mail server:
- Restart the cluster node.
- Install and configure the packages for the cluster node according to its role.