We recommend that you install a panel on a fault-tolerant virtual or dedicated server with hypervisor virtualization. ISPmanager must not be installed with DNSmanager or IPmanager.
ISPmanager consumes low system resources, websites with databases and mailboxes hosted on your server, however, may consume much resources.
|Component||Requirements for the control panel||Requirements for the control panel and up to 10 websites||Requirements for the control panel and more than 10 websites|
|CPU||512 MHz||1 GHz||from 2 GHz|
|RAM||1024 Mb||from 2 Gb||from 3 Gb|
|Disk space||10 Gb||from 20 Gb||from 50 Gb|
Supported operating systems (x64):
- CentOS 7 (recommended);
- CentOS 8 (until December 31, 2021);
- CentOS Stream (until December 31, 2021);;
- Debian 9, 10;
- Ubuntu 18.04, 20.04;
The recommended file system is XFS.
We strongly recommend a clean install of ISPmanager. You should install a minimal version of the operating system, all the services that ISPmanager requires will be installed automatically during software installation.
Open the following ports to allow incoming connections:
- 20/tcp — to send data through FTP;
- 22/tcp — for remote access to a server through SSH;
- 110, 143, 993, 995, 587, 465, 25/tcp — to send and receive emails;
- 80, 443/tcp — to handle user requests to websites on the server with ISPmanager;
- 1500/tcp —to access the ISPmanager interface;
- 53/tcp, 53/udp — for domain name servers;
- 3306/tcp — for the database server.