Configure the Cloudflare firewall
The firewall allows you to block visitors according to certain rules. Perform the following steps to create a rule:
- Log in to ISPmanager as the User.
- Go to Tools → Cloudflare → Firewall.
- Select a parameter that the firewall will check in the Type field:
- IP or IP range — Cloudflare will check the user IP address. Enter an IP address or IP range in the format "/". The supported prefixes are "/16" and "/24" for IPv4, "/64", "/48" and "/32" for IPv6;
- Country — Cloudflare will check the user country. Enter a country code in the Source address filed. You can find a list of country codes at the Cloudflare website.
- If the user parameter matches or is included in the range specified in the Source address filed one of the following Actions will be performed:
- Allow — the visitor will always have access to the protected website;
- Check — requires a user to complete a CAPTCHA in order to visit your site;
- Block — visitor won't have access to the protected website;
- Comment — optional field. Here you can add any information related to the issue.
- Click on Ok to save the settings in Cloudflare.