Configuring Apache and Nginx web servers
Ispmanager allows you to manage Apache and Nginx web servers: install, configure the config file, and monitor resources.Run a demo
Installing and configuring Apache and Nginx web servers
Ispmanager uses Apache and Nginx software to manage websites.
Ispmanager works with the following servers:
- Nginx version 1.1.15 or higher,
- Apache ITK (and prefork) 2.2 and apache 2.4.
Ispmanager also supports the following technologies PHP-FPM, PHP module for Apache (mod_php), htaccess-files, Awstats, Webalizer, and Logrotate.
In Ispmanager, you can specify the mode of the web server: Apache and Nginx + Apache.
PHP processing is performed in all modes:
- CGI is the most secure, but the slowest mode. CGI is considered obsolete and is rarely used. Programs and scripts written in any programming languages (both compiled and scripting, including python and shell) can be used as CGI programs;
- FastCGI (Apache prefork) is faster than CGI;
- FastCGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM) is the fastest mode;
- Apache module (mod_php) - compatibility with .htaccess files. Faster than CG.
Install the free trial version of ispmanagerTry free of charge
Web server template engine
Ispmanager has a mechanism for generating Apache and Nginx configuration files based on template files, which you can change as you wish.
The use of templates allows you to optimize the performance of websites:
- override parameters for Apache and nginx servers;
- override PHP settings;
- use a specific configuration for each website.
Ispmanager allows you to monitor server to get basic information about its status and resources:
- CPU load;
- use of RAM and swap files;
- information about disk space size and usage;
- average load on the server;
- number of processes running;
- duration of work.
Being in Hosting Industry since 1996, we can definitely say that ispmanager is the most easy-to-use and powerful control panel we have ever worked with. It is really beyond our expectations: easy and powerful at the same time! Our customers love it.
– Gerasimos Perentidis, CEO @ Easy.gr
Having talked to the team, it’s clear that ispmanager has built their legacy overseas by letting customer demand drive their decision-making when it comes to updates. Having tested the technology, we believe ispmanager merges premium-level features with affordable cost — a value offer that is sure to be positively received in the US.
– PJ Fancher, Senior Web Developer of HostingAdvice.com