Install and configure the Cloudflare module
To install the Cloudflare module:
- Log in as Administrator.
- Navigate to Modules → select Cloudflare → click Install.
- Get registered with Cloudflare Partner program. To do so, follow the link and fill out the sign-up form. The confirmation of your registration may take several days. You will be given the Host API Key that you will need on Step 6.
- Navigate to Integration → Modules and click Settings.
- Enter the name of the Partner that you entered during the registration.
- Enter the Host Api Key that you have received.
- Click Ok.
Once completed, Cloudflare will become available to your Users. The administrator can only view a list of the domains that users have connected to Cloudflare.