Our community is very friendly. It is a community of professionals and newcomers who ask you to adhere to a few rules:
- Treat your interlocutors with respect. Don't use foul language (even disguised), and behave in a cultured way. Remember, an asterisk in the middle of a word doesn't change the fact that the word is still a swear word.
- Communicating without politics, spam, off-topic, and flooding. Posts written in CAPS LOCK are not permitted.
- Advertising of services is only allowed with the administrator's permission.
- Your question for a successful solution must include the following:
- the full content of the question - what your task is, what you did, what you got out. As much detail as possible to minimize other leading questions;
- if there is code to attach, and if the code block is small, add it to the message. If there is a lot of code, use https://pastebin.com;
- if you need, attach a screenshot, cutting out only the relevant part.
- It is allowed to discuss not only ispmanager, but any questions on web development, hosting, integrations, and so on but within the designated forum sections.
- For non-compliance with the rules, administrators may impose restrictions on a community member.