Support for ISPmanager 5 Lite is divided into three stages:
- GA (General availability) — main support stage;
- LTS (Long-term support) — limited support stage;
- EOL (End-of-life) — the last stage of support.
The duration of each stage is determined by the stages of the software life cycle for ISPmanager 5 Lite.
Software life cycle
|GA|| ||Provided and updated in full scope||Q4 2013|
|LTS|| ||Provided and updated in full scope||04/14/2021|
|EOL||Not provided||Provided in full scope, no updates are released||01/01/2022|
Technical and advisory support
Technical and advisory support for ISPmanager 5 Lite is provided according to the Support rules.
Technical support is only available for:
- the latest two stable versions of the product;
- intermediate beta versions of the product released no earlier than the previous to current stable version.
For information about the current stable version, see the changelog of ISPmanager.
Advisory support is provided for all versions of ISPmanager 5 Lite until the EOL stage.