How to change the repository from beta to stable
When you change the repository from stable to beta the control panel packages are updated to the version available in the beta repository. Switching from beta to stable will update the packages provided that the version in the stable repository is higher than the installed version. If the installed version is higher than the available one you cannot install modules in Integration → Modules.
To avoid issues with the installation of modules:
- Navigate to Settings → System configuration → Update software automatically and select "do not update". The current repository in the format
- , e.g. "5.170.1-beta" will be added to /usr/local/mgr5/etc/repo.version.
- When the installed version of the control panel is available in the stable repository, change the repository from beta to stable:
echo 'stable' > /usr/local/mgr5/etc/repo.version /usr/local/mgr5/sbin/licctl fetch ispmgr
Repositories are updated daily through the panel Scheduler.
To force the launch of the update via ISP manager 6:
- In the Main menu choose CRON jobs.
- On the form that opens, select the necessary command and click Run.
To force the update using the server terminal, run the command: