Configure a mail server to allow the control panel to send and receive emails:
- Go to Settings → Mail notifications
- Select the "External mail server" in Mail server type.
- Enter the SMTP-server address and SMTP-server port that will send notifications.
- In the Login field specify the email that will send mail notifications.
- Enter the Password. You can use upper and lower-case letters, and special symbols (@, ?, %) to create a strong password.
- Enter the Sender name and Server name that will be specified in notifications.
- Activate the notification types:
- Successful login notifications — send notifications about successful login attempts in the control panel.
- GeoIP notifications — send notifications from the GeoIP module. Disabling this option will also disable the GeoIP module.
- Password reset notifications — password reset notifications will be sent to this email address.
- Click on Ok.