Enable and configure web-disk
Web-disk is a way to access the user's directory using the webDAV protocol. This protocol allows you to add to the user's computer directory from a remote server as a separate disk. The user can use Web-disk as an alternative to connecting to the server via FTP. Files available to multiple users can be stored on a web disk and edited together.
Enable a web-disk
The apache mod_dav module is used. Apache ITK must be enabled.
To allow your users to use a web-disk:
- Go to Web-server settings → Web-disk.
- Enable the option Enable Web-disk. 3. Enter the Maximum post size that can be processed by the proxy module Nginx (client_max_body_size) in B, KiB, MiB. Eg., "100 MiB", "2000 KiB". The default value is "0 B", the post size is not checked.Details
4. Click on Ok.
Configure the web-disk
To configure a web-disk for the user:
- Log in as the user and go to WWW → Web-disk.
- Enter the Directory (the path is relative to the user home directory) where the data will be saved. The user home directory is specified by default. Details
- Click on Ok.
Link to web-disk
How the link is generated:
- If nginx-proxy is disabled the link will be generated as follows: "https://
- If nginx-is enabled the link will be generated as follows: "https://
The link is displayed on the User Dashboard in ISPmanager.