To use the module, enter Settings → Software configuration. The installed software is marked with the symbol in the Status column. The list of installed software is shown in the Installed column.
To install software, select the required line in the list → Install button → Ok.
To configure software:
- Select the required item → menu → Edit.
- Specify the required software settings. The list of settings depends on the selected software. NoteIf no software has been installed, then the first time you open the form, the recommended software is highlighted in the list, not the actually installed software.
- Press Save. ISPmanager will change the software configuration.
To delete the software, select the required line in the list → Uninstall button → Ok.
- for all OS — logrotate, MySQL;
- for CentOS — exim, sendmail, postfix.
Updating the software list
To update the software list:
- Press the Update button.
- Enable the Update the list of software products option. With this option enabled, ISPmanager will update the cache of the system package manager.
- To run a background software update task, enable the Update software option. NoteWith this option enabled, the system package manager will run the software update automatically. This operation may have unpredictable consequences. We recommend running update only if you are sure.
- Press Update.