Integration with Site.Pro
Site.pro — is a multifunctional website builder for end users and hosting providers. You can install the Site.Pro integration module and use the builder to create websites in ISPmanager.
Installing the module in ISPmanager
The module is installed automatically when the control panel is installed. To install the module manually, enter Modules → Site.pro → (Configure button) → Install.
To learn how to work with the module, go to Help → Site.pro.
Configuration on Site.pro side
- Register on Site.pro as a hosting company.
- Create a brand on the license page and select the brand type:
- Cloud — you will work with the builder on one of the Site.pro cloud servers;
- On-Premises — you will work with the builder on the server with ISPmanager. If you choose the "On-Premises” brand type, install the builder according to this guide.
- Activate a seven-day trial license and specify the IP address of the server with ISPmanager in the license.
Exporting your site from Site.Pro into ISPmanager
To work with the builder, log in to the website owner account and enter Sites→ select a site → Site Builder button.
When you are done, press the Publish button. Data from the website builder will be copied to the server with ISPmanager. The files of the website will be placed in the home directory of the domain that you have chosen when entering Site.pro.