Docker - software for automating the deployment and management of applications.
- Docker is available for ispmanager host and pro versions under administrator rights, as well as for the trial version. To continue using Docker after the trial period, you must purchase a host or pro license. When purchasing the lite version, Docker is not available.
- No backup is created for Docker.
To start working choose Docker tab in the Main menu.
The form includes the following buttons:
- Create a container;
- Container settings;
- Create an image;
- Image management;
- Configuration file.
The list shows all installed containers with information about them:
- Name – image name;
- Image – the image based on which the container is launched;
- Status – container status;
- Autostart – status of automatic container startup;
- Uptime – container operation time since startup;
- Date and time of container creation;
- HDD – the amount of disk space consumed by the container.
More detailed description of the work process: