How to change the panel IP address?
Do not delete the old IP address of the panel until all settings are completed.
- In the Main menu navigate to Settings IP addresses.
- On the IP addresses form that opens, click Add.
- Enter the required IP address and click Create.
- In the Main menu navigate to Settings and in the drop-down list select Panel settings.
- In the Panel settings form that opens in the Panel address click Add.
- Fill in the New address form:
- IP-address — select the IP to receive incoming connections;
- Port — enter the port number for incoming connections. Leaving this field blank will apply the default value;
- Forbid HTTP connections— The built-in web-server can receive both HTTP and HTTPS requests. If HTTP requests are forbidden, they will be automatically redirected to HTTPS;
- Click on Create.
- Edit the configuration file ihttpd.conf on the panel server (example path:
/usr/local/mgr5/etc/ihttpd.conf) according to the examples given in the file.
- Restart the ihttpd process with the
systemctl restart ihttpdcommand.
- Check the operation of the panel at the new address.
- Configure the use of the new IP address on websites, mail domains, DNS, database servers, change the IP address of the hostlist relay_from_hosts parameter in the file:
- for Debian:
- for Centos or AlmaLinux:
- for Debian:
After changing the old IP address to the new IP address, you can remove the old one from the network interface of the server and the panel.
Update the IP address in the license settings in your personal account.