We recommend that you choose a fault-tolerant dedicated or virtual server that is based on hypervisor virtualization or OVZ container virtualization.
The main load on the server is provided by the sites located on it. We advise you to keep in mind that sites with databases and mailboxes use more server resources.
|Component||Requirements for the control panel||Requirements for the control panel and up to 10 websites||Requirements for the control panel and more than 10 websites|
|CPU||512 MHz||1 GHz||2 GHz or more|
|Cores||1||1||2 or more|
|RAM||1 Gb||2 Gb or more||3 Gb or more|
|Disk space||10 Gb||20 Gb or more||50 Gb or more|
We recommend allocating all disk space for the root file system.
It is recommended to have at least 4 Gb of RAM to ensure efficient operation:
- when using alternative database versions on a server with ispmanager;
- when selecting MySQL database server during installation.
Supported operating systems (x64):
- AlmaLinux 8;
- AlmaLinux 9;
- CentOS 7;
- Debian 10, 11;
- Ubuntu 20.04 (recommended), 22.04;
- VzLinux 8;
- Rocky Linux 8.
CloudLinux OS SHARED also supported.
For CentOS 7, we recommend choosing XFS as the file system.
We strongly recommend a clean install of ispmanager. You should install a minimal version of the operating system, all the services that ispmanager requires will be installed automatically during software installation.
Open the following ports to allow incoming and outgoing connections:
- 21/tcp — to send data via FTP;
- 22/tcp — for remote access to a server via SSH;
- 110, 143, 993, 995, 587, 465, 25/tcp — to send and receive emails;
- 80, 443/tcp — to handle user requests to websites on the server with ispmanager;
- 1500/tcp —to access the ispmanager interface;
- 53/tcp, 53/udp — for domain name servers;
- 3306/tcp — for the database server.