Integration with KernelCare
KernelCare allows for automated kernel security updates without reboots. The utility runs a check for the availability of new patches every 4 hours. It downloads and applies all patches automatically without the need for a server reboot.
- KernelCare applies security patches only from a new version, a current kernel version remains unchanged.
- Supported OS:
- RPM-based Linux systems
- DEB-based Linux systems
- Patches are not supported on OpenVZ.
Official website of KernelCare.
KernelCare integration page on ISPmanager website.
Patches for installation KernelCare Patches.
- Log in as root.
- Navigate to Modules.
- Click Install.
- After installation click Settings.
- Click Activation license.
- Enter the activation key and click Activate.
The module has been successfully activated and is ready to use.
Navigate to Modules to open the KernelCare management form.
The page contains a number of blocks:
- General information about the status of the module, system, and license
- KernelCare package management
- KernelCare management
- Detailed information about KernelCare
At the top of the page, you can see information about the status of the module, system, and license.
KernelCare package management
Here you can manage a KernelCare package.
In order to update/delete/install a KernelCare package, click the corresponding button. Confirm the selected action.
Here you can manage KernelCare.
In order to update/roll back patches for OS kernel using KernelCare, click the corresponding button.
Detailed information about KernelCare
Here you can see a detailed information about KernelCare patches applied to the kernel.